Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Brian Tarbox <ta...@cabotresearch.com> on 2013/01/11 19:32:39 UTC

is there a way to list who is connected to my cluster?

I'd like to be able to find out which processes are connected to my
cluster....is there a way to do this?

The root problem is that someone is doing an operation or set of operations
that is causing DataStax to show high read latency.  In trying to find out
which of our various programs is doing this I've turned off all of the
programs I know of.

But, DataStax still saying there are clients running against us...how can I
find them?

Thanks.

Brian Tarbox

Re: is there a way to list who is connected to my cluster?

Posted by "Hiller, Dean" <De...@nrel.gov>.
User ClusterIT tools specifically the clush program

clush -g datanodes netstat -anp grep {port}

And it will run it on all nodes so you can get the ips of who is connected.

Dean

Posted by Rob Coli <rc...@palominodb.com>.