Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Piotr Kosko <p....@samsung.com> on 2018/10/18 07:29:26 UTC

[Introduction] [Join community] Piotr Kosko

Hello,

I am Tizen Web API developer. I am working for Samsung R&D Center
(SRPOL) in Warsaw (Poland).
I would like to join the mailing list of Cordova project as it is a
great cross-platform web solution.

Best regards,
Piotr Kosko

--

Piotr Kosko
Samsung R&D Insitute Poland

Re: [Introduction] [Join community] Piotr Kosko

Posted by gandhi rajan <ga...@gmail.com>.
Warm welcome,  Piotr Kosko !!!

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 10:53 AM Piotr Kosko <p....@samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Tizen Web API developer. I am working for Samsung R&D Center (SRPOL)
> in Warsaw (Poland).
> I would like to join the mailing list of Cordova project as it is a great
> cross-platform web solution.
>

> Best regards,
> Piotr Kosko
> --
>

> Piotr Kosko
> Samsung R&D Insitute Poland
> Samsung Electronics
> p.kosko@samsung.com

Gandhi

"The best way to find urself is to lose urself in the service of others !!!"

Re: [Introduction] [Join community] Piotr Kosko

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!