Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Konstantin Kudryavtsev <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 11:33:05 UTC

Spark scheduling with Capacity scheduler

Hi all,

I'm using HDP 2.0, YARN. I'm running both MapReduce and Spark jobs on this
cluster, is it possible somehow use Capacity scheduler for Spark jobs
management as well as MR jobs? I mean, I'm able to send MR job to specific
queue, may I do the same with Spark job?
thank you in advance

Thank you,
Konstantin Kudryavtsev

Re: Spark scheduling with Capacity scheduler

Posted by Derek Schoettle <ds...@us.ibm.com>.
unsubscribe

From:   Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>
To:     user@spark.apache.org
Date:   07/17/2014 12:41 PM
Subject:        Re: Spark scheduling with Capacity scheduler

It's possible using the --queue argument of spark-submit. Unfortunately
this is not documented on
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html but it appears if
you just type spark-submit --help or spark-submit with no arguments.

Matei

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.