Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2005/02/22 06:28:23 UTC

[site] More pages to delete

Continuing my quest to reduce the Jakarta site to a 'under construction'
image:

* Delete packageversioning* files.
* Delete versioning.html.
* Delete idedevelopers.html.

Nothing within the Jakarta site links to these pages.

-
Versioning is a nice enough document, but not one that we use afaik.

Idedevelopers is just out of context now. The subpages to do with remote
debugging of Tomcat moved to Tomcat a while back, and we don't seem to get
these kind of questions anymore.

Packageversioning is another nice enough document that I don't think is
focused on at all.
-

Alternatively, should these move somewhere?

I think the Java-specific content was turned down for www.apache.org, but
we could start to build Java-specific content onto java_at_apache.html?

Hen

Re: [site] More pages to delete

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
nicola indicated to me that the incubator might be interested in some
of the content of this nature. be easier to offer the content whilst
it's still up. anyone want to volunteer to take this to the incubator?

(if no one jumps in, i'll try to find to do it in the next few days.)

- robert