Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hamza Hydri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/29 11:44:53 UTC

errors with WSDL2Java command

Hi,

I am getting errors while using WSDL2Java tool ...

this is my wrapper class ----

public class W2J_wrapper {
		WSDL2Java.main(new String[] {"ExampleService.wsdl"});
	}
}

Errors produced are ------

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
java.io.IOException: Type
{http://client.testcases.siemens.com}ExecResult is referenced but not
defined.

ExecResult is a class having methods for various tasks ... and my
ExampleService.java is using these methods in its calculations.

should I give the ExecResult.class in the Java classpath along with
other JARs used by Axis ?

Any suggestions ???

cheers