Posted to user@struts.apache.org by red phoenix <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 02:08:46 UTC

org.apache.commons.validator not exist

I compile my Java file,but it raise error:org.apache.commons.validator not
found,I guess I must lost a jar file,but I don't know which jar I
lost,anyone could tell me which jar I need?

Thanks.

Re: org.apache.commons.validator not exist

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Should be inside your struts distro for example Struts 2.0.1 inside the lib folder you *should* see common-validator-1.3.0.jar
let us know if ou dont see it
safest place is to place commons-validator*.jar is in $CATALINA_BASE/webapps/YourWebApp/WEB-INF/lib

There are also jars available from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/ (but you should take jar from the released distro)

HTH
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents

Posted by "shibing.chen" <sh...@ebaotech.com>.
Seems commons-validator.jar, but not sure.
Check out this: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/

陈仕兵
LifeSystem CS, IT Application Developer
Great Eastern Life Assurance (China) Co. Ltd.
Tel: 86-021-61407777 Ext 2405
      86-021-28065394