Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 09:03:37 UTC

Help with options page for extension

Hello,

I need help for developing options page for my extension.

I have created a .xdl file using the openoffice dialog editor.
Now, I plan to implement an event handler by implementing
XContainerWindowEventHandler interface.

To load the GUI of an xdl file, do I also need to implement the service to
ContainerWindowProvider?

Also, how do I link the .xdl file to a the EventHandler Implementation?

I have looked at the example provided in the devguide.
It is very unclear.

My question is how do I link events to my buttons.
I have 3 buttons - edit, delete and add.

all three buttons are of type - "ok".
How do I link different buttons to different methods?

In the example, the sMethodName = external_event.
What triggers external_event?

Please lead me to a better source?

--
Rajath S,