Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Tamang, Apil" <ta...@students.ecu.edu> on 2013/10/01 06:55:07 UTC

student interested in getting involved with a cloud-based project

Hi,
I am a graduate student in Software Engineering. I thought I might be interested in trying out on the project titled
'GSoC: Add GRE SDN controller support for KVM hosts.'

Let me know if this project is still up for the taking.

Regards,
Apil

Re: student interested in getting involved with a cloud-based project

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
2013/10/1 Tamang, Apil <ta...@students.ecu.edu>

> I am a graduate student in Software Engineering. I thought I might be
> interested in trying out on the project titled
> 'GSoC: Add GRE SDN controller support for KVM hosts.'

Hi Tamang,

This project was done on coding, now in review and testing process.

Thanks for interesting,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

Re: student interested in getting involved with a cloud-based project

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi April,

This project was done over the summer by a Google Summer of Code student.

If you join IRC #cloudstack on free node we can talk about other projects that might interest you.

-Sebastien