Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 13:16:30 UTC

[m2] plexus component and configuration

Hi,

I try to create a Plexus component for Maven 2 allowing to manage my factory
Hibernate in order to use it in one or more plugins.

How to configure this plexus component from the pom.xml without setting the
values from my Mojo?

thank you in advance for your assistance

Re: [m2] plexus component and configuration

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes  i know that , but my problem is , it's not me which decide the
hibernate configuration.

i have these 5 properties to configure Hibernate

<dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</dialect>
          <driverclass>${org.hibernate.connection.driverclass}</driverclass>

<connectionurl>${org.hibernate.connection.connectionurl}</connectionurl>
          <username>${org.hibernate.connection.username}</username>
          <password>${org.hibernate.connection.password}</password>

but it's the user of my plugin who decide the database type.

So, i want to configure dynamically the plexus component at runtime.

How to do that without setting these properties in my mojo ?

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.