Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bharath Kumar <bh...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/14 05:41:10 UTC

Frange query apostrophe issue

Hi All,

I have a query - {!frange l=1}sum(product(termfreq(content,'hasn't'),1))
where the content field has keyword - "hasn't" with apostrophe and when
provided with this query i get the below SOLR exception:-

"msg":"org.apache.solr.search.SyntaxError: Expected ',' at position 35
in 'sum(product(termfreq(content,'hasn't'),1))'"

Can you please help me with this? If i dont have the apostrophe there are
no errors.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath MV Kumar

"Life is short, enjoy every moment of it"