Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net> on 2003/10/17 15:34:56 UTC

getStatusCode issue

Hello,

I have an issue testing one of my servlets.  At the end of the servlet my action redirects the flow to a jsp.  It seems, however, that redirection is turned off by default in cactus so I was just going to check the status I get back.  Now, I put in a getStatusCode method call in my code and it compiled fine however when I ran the test I get the following error:

org.apache.cactus.WebResponse.getStatusCode()I

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.cactus.WebResponse.getStatusCode()I
at com.lyonsinc.ebusiness.commerce.servlet.testRegister.endNewUserSuccessCart(Unknown Source)

Is this a bug or am I missing something? Any ideas?

I am using 1.5 beta1 cactus build.

Thanks,

Denis

Re: getStatusCode issue