Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Todd Davis <td...@msfw.com> on 2000/11/16 23:30:37 UTC

Virtual Hosts under Tomcat

As I was perusing the Tomcat-Apache HOWTO, I have run across what I
believe to be a slight discrpency.  In the discussion about configuring
Virtual Hosts using the same Tomcat VM for all Virtual Hosts,the example
provided for httpd.conf and the example for server.xml are exactly the
same.  I'm assuming that the server.xml example is the wrong one and the
example should have <Host> tags rather than <VirtualHost>.  Does anyone
have the correct example for server.xml?
--
Todd J. Davis

MSF&W Consulting
3445 Liberty Drive