Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/11/27 08:59:16 UTC

improvement of build

folks,

there's static code analysis service used by other incubator project hawq, referring to https://scan.coverity.com/projects/apache-incubator-hawq

do you think about adding it into griffin build pipeline, probably it could help improve code quality.
Coverity Scan - Static Analysis<https://scan.coverity.com/projects/apache-incubator-hawq>
Note: Defect density is measured by the number of defects per 1,000 lines of code, identified by the Coverity platform. The numbers shown above are from our 2013 Coverity Scan Report, which analyzed 250 million lines of open source code.
scan.coverity.com

Eugene

Re: improvement of build

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
I will check whether we can enable this in .travis.yml file or not.

Otherwise we will file ticket for infrastructure team.

Thanks,
William

Re: improvement of build

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.