Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Ni <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/24 17:14:35 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Two Name-Based Virtual Hosts : Two SSL Certificates?

i had the same issue,

i would buy another ssl cert for your 2nd host.

you also need another IP for your 2nd host.

make sure your dns server are pointing to the right ips depending on the
host

you need to register two ssl certs

make sure you have that SSLChain..... thing in your virutal host so Safari
browser won't bug out