Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Floyd Nickson <fl...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/22 13:39:26 UTC

Message Gateway

Hello, can someone please tell me how to configure message gateway, what
are the procedures.

Re: Message Gateway

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hello Floyd,

The following document will help you configure the message gateway server
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/166658049/Message+Gateway+Configuration

and the below document to link Fineract with the message gateway
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/165871671/SMS+Campaigns

please note that the document has not been updated recently but does help
with a clear configuration steps,
feel free to post any issues to the community if you face them during the
setup.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>