Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2019/12/26 18:52:09 UTC

Reporter Tool and Releases

Hi Daniel,

Several projects did not report their recent releases in the last Board cycle. It would be good if the reporter tool would make it easier to provide the information.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Reporter Tool and Releases

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 30, 2019, at 12:08 PM, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 26/12/2019 19.52, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>> Several projects did not report their recent releases in the last Board cycle. It would be good if the reporter tool would make it easier to provide the information.
>
> It is readily available in the tool, on the right hand side in the 'project activity' paragraph. As written elsewhere, the tool does not and cannot write every single paragraph in a report, that is the responsibility of the chair and follows the writing style of said chair.
>
> I have no plans myself (since I was mentioned by name), at present, to change this behavior.

Understood.

Thank you,
Dave

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Nope... it's all Daniel Gruno ("Humbedooh"). He gets that honor, and
he gets the burden :-)

Cheers,
-g

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.