Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnau <ar...@andromeiberica.com> on 2005/09/14 20:33:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache vs Apache2 + PHP

Hi all,

   Today I had to migrate from a server with Debian + Apache to another
one with Debian + Apache2. The performance of our applications written
with PHP has been penalized. The new server is a less powerful than the
other one. I have googled a bit to check if this poor performance has to
do with Apache2 and some people says that Apache2 with PHP is slower
than Apache. ¿Anybody of you has experience with this?

Cheers!
--
Arnau