Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Ramanan, Buvana (Nokia - US)" <bu...@nokia.com> on 2016/04/21 19:12:00 UTC

Kafka Sreams Python API

I am looking for python support for Kafka Streams. Can you comment if any team is working on that?

Data Powers of kafka-python development team says they don't plan to do that as part of their project:
https://github.com/dpkp/kafka-python/issues/652

So, any other team embarking on python APIs for Kafka Streams?

Re: Kafka Sreams Python API

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Buvana,

Still no updates on concrete ETA yet. And since our near-term plan is to
focus on  features such as exactly-once and queryable state support, it may
not come out soon in the next couple of months.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

RE: Kafka Sreams Python API