Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxim Lisitsa <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 10:36:16 UTC

wsdl generation problem

Hi!
When I'm publishing my service i got smth like this for my method

@WebMethod
       public @WebResult(name = "task")
       List<TaskDTO> getTasks(@WebParam(name = "request", mode =
WebParam.Mode.IN)
       String request, @WebParam(name = "serviceId", mode = WebParam.Mode.IN)
       Integer serviceId) {... }

WSDL
<xs:complexType name="getTasks">
       <xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="request" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="serviceId" type="xs:int"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
<wsdl:message name="getTasks">
<wsdl:part element="tns:getTasks" name="parameters">
   </wsdl:part>
</wsdl:message>

How can I prevent getting minOccurs="0" for "request" and "serviceId"
in complexType name="getTasks"
otherwise i get a pointers to parameters in my gSOAP client for this WS
Sorry for poor English.

--
Maxim

Re: wsdl generation problem

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> How can I prevent getting minOccurs="0" for "request" and "serviceId"

CURRENTLY, there isn't a way to do this.   This is behaving exactly per JAX-WS
spec.     That said, the latest trunk code has added methods to the service
configuration objects that would allow you to write a custom service
configuration that would prevent the minOccurs="0".

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org