Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roman Kournjaev <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/07 12:11:55 UTC

Extracting classpath for an application from maven

Hi All

I have a maven based application, well now i want to run it in cmd mode, it
means just executing the compiled class.
 How do i extract the classpath for this application from my pom easilly ?

Thanks in advance.
Roman

Re: Extracting classpath for an application from maven

Posted by Trevor Harmon <tr...@vocaro.com>.
On Mar 7, 2009, at 3:11 AM, Roman Kournjaev wrote:

> I have a maven based application, well now i want to run it in cmd
> mode, it
> means just executing the compiled class.

I use exec:java for this.

Trevor

Re: Extracting classpath for an application from maven

Posted by Roman Kournjaev <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks , i think  thats the best and proper way to get it .!

Posted by "Nicolas R." <nr...@jaxio.com>.
  Hello,

Posted by Roman Kournjaev <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks , that's a nice plugin.

But i see it places the jars into some assembled repository, but it would be
really nice to get the classpath to the jars that are in my local maven
repository.

Thanks in advance

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
This might be handy for this: