Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Deepti Sharma S via user <us...@cassandra.apache.org> on 2023/03/21 11:34:53 UTC

Query on DataStax CPP Driver

Hello Team,

We have multithread application where we are using DataStax CPP Driver version (2.16.2) to connect with apache Cassandra Server version(2.2.8).

When IO thread has been set to 5 using API cass_cluster_set_num_threads_io() .

We have observed that while inserting a heavy data we are getting below error from the driver.

The request queue is full

This problem gets solved if we increased the IO Thread to 10.

We have some query regarding this issue.

       1. We want to understand the relation between IO Thread and queue and its queue size.

       2. It would be great if we get mapping between IO Thread and queue size.

          And we would also like to understand that when we set queue size then it will be set on cluster level or per IO threads level.

      3. Is there any limitation on setting max values of IO threads using API cass_cluster_set_num_threads_io().

Regards,
Deepti Sharma
PMP(r) & ITIL