Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sonam Chauhan <so...@ce.com.au> on 2007/06/01 05:22:04 UTC

RE: WebLogic Vs JBoss

One of the first things I'd try is add a 'View Results Tree' listener at
the bottom of the testcase. Then run up 2 JMeter instances - one pointed
to the JBoss server, and the second to WebLogic, and compare any
differences seen in the debug request responses recorded by 'View
Results Tree'.

Kind regards,
Sonam Chauhan
--