Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/09/27 19:42:26 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc FAQ.html

coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

> coar        98/09/27 10:36:13
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual/misc FAQ.html
>   Log:
>   	Add the AIX compiler bug to the FAQ.

Am I the only one having problems using ssh in any aspect to connect to
Taz (ie: ssh, or cvs)??

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc FAQ.html

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>.
On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> No.  I verified that the SSH config on Taz has been changed,
> so I'm just bulling through until Brian fixes things.

Actually, it reverted to an old config due to an error of mine.  I've
restarted it with the proper config (and removed the old one) so all
should work as before (though if you accepted the last host key change,
you might need to accept a new one).

damn /etc vs /usr/local/etc...

	Brian

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc FAQ.html

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Am I the only one having problems using ssh in any aspect to
> connect to Taz (ie: ssh, or cvs)??

No.  I verified that the SSH config on Taz has been changed,
so I'm just bulling through until Brian fixes things.

#ken	P-)}