Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2005/05/03 02:05:45 UTC

[tiles/maven] repository group for struts-tiles?

Hi:

I just went to build the struts-tiles JAR (just added in root-cause
exceptions to all the JspException constructors as relevant, will
commit after a bit of testing) and I see that it is being put into my
local Maven repository under the "struts-tiles" group -- that is:
${MAVEN_LOCAL_REPO}/struts-tiles/jars/struts-tiles*.jar

This is the only artifact which is doing this, and some of the other
project.xml files which refer to Tiles are still looking for it in
the "struts" group, that is
${MAVEN_LOCAL_REPO}/struts/jars/struts-tiles*.jar

James M. made the change to explicitly put it in the struts-tiles
group in revision set 155659 (2/28/05) -- so before undoing it, I
wanted to make sure that it was a mistake, or if not, ask for some
discussion, since I think it's not the best choice.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/tiles/trunk/project.xml?r1=155699&r2=165007&rev=165007&root=Apache-SVN&diff_format=h

Joe

--
Joe Germuska