Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "stephan.praetsch" <St...@googlemail.com> on 2016/06/06 18:50:25 UTC

Support for javax.jms-api 2.0.1

Hi there,

I'd like Unit-Test with the embedded broker for ActiveMQ as mentioned  here
<http://activemq.apache.org/how-to-unit-test-jms-code.html>  . But I use
Java8 and javax.jms-api 2.0.1. Unfortunately this isn't supported in
activemq-junit and activemq-broker in version 5.13.3. On Maven Repository
this is the latest version so I assume I do use the newest version.

When will you support the newest jms-api? Or should I use another embedded
broker?

Regards
Stephan

Re: Support for javax.jms-api 2.0.1

Posted by "stephan.praetsch" <St...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you. I will have a look.

Re: Support for javax.jms-api 2.0.1

Posted by "stephan.praetsch" <St...@googlemail.com>.
By the way, how come you replied to my message though "This post has NOT been
accepted by the mailing list yet." I expected no one to see my post.

Re: Support for javax.jms-api 2.0.1

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you need JMS 2.0 support you should take a look at Artemis which already
supports it. https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/