Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Michael Chiang <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/16 06:45:09 UTC

Help with task: Inline static methods in API

Hi Commiter,

My name is Michael and I am an aspiring coder and current statistics student. I saw your request on the Apache Help wanted website and would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?18f42aa1

Please let me know if I can help. I would love for the opportunity to work on a project that combines both of my interests of coding and statistics! Thank you!

Best,
Michael

Re: Help with task: Inline static methods in API

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for wanting to help out!

It looks like that issue was completed and closed. See
https://github.com/apache/fluo/issues/923

Take a look at our issues at https://github.com/apache/fluo/issues

There some other 'help wanted' issues available.

Best,
Mike