Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2018/12/30 19:02:50 UTC

Jenkins Upgrade and Plugins

Hi,

I'll be upgrading Jenkins tomorrow at around 11am UTC
And upgrading and installing requested plugins at the same time.
I'll likely upgrade Tomcat also.

I'll stop builds from being added at 9am UTC.

HTH

Gav...

Re: Jenkins Upgrade and Plugins

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Jenkins is upgraded to latest LTS release 2.150.1
Tomcat upgraded to latest 9.0.14
Jenkins Plugins all upto date
Newly asked for plugins are now installed.

Enjoy, Happy New Year

Gav...

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.