Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Garnier <da...@etudier-online.com> on 2003/12/08 23:58:09 UTC

Re: javascript in xdoc

Hi,

I've have tried to use the <xml:attribute> and <xml:element> tags, but
it broke the site.jsl script (I use 1.0-RC1).

Another idea? I would really like to be able include Javascript in my
pages. If it is not possible, then is there a way to pass things
unmodified? I've tried with CDATA, but the < and > are escaped.

Best Regards,
David Garnier

--
David Garnier <da...@etudier-online.com>