Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Ravindra Singareddy <si...@hotmail.com> on 2017/01/03 16:48:16 UTC

Apache Syncope and Onehippocms Integration

Hello Experts,
I would like to write a proof of concept (POC)  for SSO between Apache Syncope and HippoCMS. I have seen following two articles from tirasa and want to validate content before proceeding further

  1.  http://blog.tirasa.net/hippocms-in-sso.html
  2.  http://blog.tirasa.net/managing-hippouser-with-apache-syncope.html

In second link where can I find reference to Hippo CMS Connector?

Thanks a  lot

Ravi

Re: Apache Syncope and Onehippocms Integration

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi Ravindra,

Il 03/01/2017 17:48, Ravindra Singareddy ha scritto:
> Hello Experts,
> I would like to write a proof of concept (POC)  for SSO between Apache
> Syncope and HippoCMS. I have seen following two articles from tirasa
> and want to validate content before proceeding further
>
>  1. http://blog.tirasa.net/hippocms-in-sso.html
>  2. http://blog.tirasa.net/managing-hippouser-with-apache-syncope.html
>
> In second link where can I find reference to Hippo CMS Connector?
The connector for Hippo was developed by my company and was never
released. I can tell you that we can handle all users and assign roles
from Syncope to Hippo.

Regards
Marco

--