Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/01/13 20:23:59 UTC

Buildr on IRC

Hey guys,

do you think IRC would be a good place to discuss over Buildr stuff ?

I am on the channel #buildr on irc.freenode.net for those who feel like
discussing there.

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Buildr on IRC

Posted by Peter Schröder <ps...@blau.de>.
i never used irc before. what is the improvement compared to a mailing-list?

did anyone use adium for irc?

Re: Buildr on IRC

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
We're live and logging, thanks to Mazon:
http://echelog.matzon.dk/logs/browse/buildr/1263510000

Re: Buildr on IRC

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.