Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/02/24 20:53:09 UTC

Re: your list either had no activity for a long time, or else it is incorrect

Hi David,

You are on this list because you WERE subscribed to one of the ws.apache.org
Axis-related mailing lists, in particular:

axis-dev, rampart-dev, sandesha-dev, kandula-dev, savan-dev, or commons-dev

You might have filtered out mail from the old list, and so didn't hear that
Axis/Axis2 recently split off from the Apache Web Services project into an
independent top-level project.  This list is the new development list for the
new project, and thus it probably passed your filters.

Regards,
--Glen

Posted by "Ramaswamy, Pudur" <pu...@paypal.com>.

Posted by "Ramaswamy, Pudur" <pu...@paypal.com>.