Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Jorge S. Alanís Garza" <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/09 00:25:14 UTC

ecommerce entitydef

Hello,

First of all a big thanks to David Jones and Jacques Le Roux for their previous help. Some days ago I asked about integration of ecommerce with foreign tables (non-ofbiz). Im now at the point where I can start analyzing the entity layer and how it works, but I cant find some of the main screen's code. Does someone know where do the main (center) product widget code is (the one that displays products according to the category and organizes them in pages)? I want to see interaction of this component with the database tables, (mostly, product tables).

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

Re: ecommerce entitydef

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you look in the controller that give you a view of the screens.
then work your way down to the FTL or Widgets. for FTL they have a bsh
file for processing data.

Look up an entity view for how to do a query.

you can use the webtools to look up entities and how they are related
and the data in the tables.

Jorge S. Alanís Garza sent the following on 5/8/2007 2:25 PM: