Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/31 21:43:32 UTC

API to get index info

Can we have an API that exposes index information, e.g. number of segments
etc.? (or simply make SegmentInfo(s) public classes)
We currently do this by working around package-level protecting  by sneaking
in a subclass in the org.apache.index package. We are moving towards OSGI,
and split-packages is a no no.

Thanks

-John

Re: API to get index info