Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Vanderdray, Jacob" <JV...@aarp.org> on 2006/03/31 20:37:51 UTC

Log Analysis

	What open source tools do people like for analyzing nutch search
log files?  I'm specifically looking to find out most frequent search
terms.  The reports are for internal consumption to help understand what
people are looking for and try to make sure they're finding it.

Thanks,
Jake.

Re: Log Analysis

Posted by TDLN <di...@gmail.com>.
I am also interested in this. 'till now I didn't find any good OS tools for
this purpose, just this one: www.splunk.com.

Rgrds, Thomas