Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Srinidhi Rao S <sr...@robosoftin.com> on 2000/07/10 05:13:31 UTC

Using modules

Hi all,
  I have a small problem. I have a package which is not situated in perl\lib folder. It has a different path. I have some problems in copying this to library folder. Can I use the package from the present position without copying to the library folder?? How do tell the perl compiler to search that folder also??
Thanx in advance
Regards
Srinidhi Rao S

Re: Using modules

Posted by Dana Powers <da...@quicknet.net>.
# Library: /path/to/library/foo.pm
use lib 'path/to/library';
use foo;

Make sure that the process has permissions to read the file too.

Dana