Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Flavio Cordova <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 23:23:26 UTC

Error generating site...

I've developed a website using forrest and it runs fine in my
computer... Now I'm trying to move these files to another computer
having the same configuration (same version of Java and forrest) but
it's not working anymore...

The build process (using forrest site or forrestbot, whatever) shows
the following message:

validate-xdocs:
Warning: catalogpath listing external catalogs will be ignored
 [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
 [trycatch] C:\apache-forrest-0.7\main\targets\validate.xml:146: Could
not validate document
C:\works\webdesk\tech37058_releaseIteracao\tech_webdesk_vob\com.datasul.tech.techkilla\docs\manual\src\documentation\content\xdocs\actions\index.xml
     [echo] Oops, something broke
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\buildTechkilla\tmp\logs

Notice that when I run locally the "will be ignored" warning is not shown...

Do you guys have any idea of what's going on ?

Thank you all !

Flavio

catalogpath listing external catalogs will be ignored

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Flavio Cordova wrote:
> I've developed a website using forrest and it runs fine in my
> computer... Now I'm trying to move these files to another computer
> having the same configuration (same version of Java and forrest) but
> it's not working anymore...
>
> The build process (using forrest site or forrestbot, whatever) shows
> the following message:
>
> validate-xdocs:
> Warning: catalogpath listing external catalogs will be ignored
>  [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
>  [trycatch] C:\apache-forrest-0.7\main\targets\validate.xml:146: Could
> not validate document
> C:\works\webdesk\tech37058_releaseIteracao\tech_webdesk_vob\com.datasul.tech.techkilla\docs\manual\src\documentation\content\xdocs\actions\index.xml
>      [echo] Oops, something broke
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\buildTechkilla\tmp\logs
>
> Notice that when I run locally the "will be ignored" warning is not shown...
>
> Do you guys have any idea of what's going on ?

That warning comes from Ant.

There is mail in the archives about this.
Need an FAQ.

There are some notes here that might help.
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html#ant

-David