Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Mark C. Allman" <mc...@allmanpc.com> on 2005/10/27 09:03:08 UTC

Re: Generating javadocs for fop ant task

Since you're using Linux, try a symbolic link (ln
-s /usr/share/java/ant.jar $ANT_HOME/lib/ant.jar )?

-- Mark C. Allman
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, 100% J2EE Enterprise IM plug-in
solution.