Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT)" <Gr...@swisstxt.ch> on 2021/09/10 12:21:36 UTC

CVE-2021-40346 (haproxy 2.x)

Hi,

Are you aware of https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2021-40346 ?
Haproxy 2.0 through 2.5 has a vulnerability that can be exploited to smuggle requests to backend systems.

If the CloudStack VR is using one of these versions, it should be patched everywhere ASAP.

Regards,
Greg

Re: CVE-2021-40346 (haproxy 2.x)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for the heads up Gregor, we'll rebuild systemvmtemplates for 4.16/main branch.

Regards.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,