Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjana Gopinath <an...@truenorth1.com> on 2007/03/22 20:04:46 UTC

T5 Action link

Hi,

If i add an action link to a plain html button, it looks like the
event method is getting called twice.  was wondering whether this is
a bug or we are not supposed to put an actionlink around a button?

<a t:type="actionlink" t:id="select1"><input type="button"
value="Add"/></a>

@OnEvent(value = "action",component="select1")
     void  addApps(){
            System.out.println("-----------here ");

     }

Thanks
Anjana Gopinath
True North Technology
11465 John's Creek Parkway, Suite 300
Duluth, GA 30079
anjana@truenorth1.com

Re: T5 Action link

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I've never thought of this combination; I'm honestly not sure what the
web browser does in this situation. Clarification there would be a
good idea before guessing what Tapestry should do.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.