Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> on 2010/03/10 10:51:11 UTC

Edit permisson for SLINGxSITE

Hi,

I'd like to update the doc for SlingPostServlet [1] to reflect
SLING-1336 [2], but it seems I don't have edit access to that wiki
space.
Can someone grant me that permission, please?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLINGxSITE/Manipulating+Content+-+The+SlingPostServlet+%28servlets.post%29
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1336

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway

Re: Edit permisson for SLINGxSITE

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
I have added you to the sling-committers group on confluence.

Regards
Felix

PS: note to all other committers not yet having write rights to the
SLINGxSITE: Please drop me a line off-list with your confluence id so I
can add you, too. Thanks.