Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Walter Kehl <wa...@outlook.com> on 2014/03/25 20:42:14 UTC

FW: Bug report

Hi,

for the bug report below, I couldn’t send the PDF file as attachment, it was
rejected by your mail program. If you need it, please let me know and I’ll
send you a dropbox link.

Best

Walter Kehl

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Walter,

if possible could you attach the file to PDFBOX-1512. We could use it to generate some test data.

BR
Maruan

Re: FW: Bug report

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.