Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ri...@aspective.com on 2001/02/20 10:53:08 UTC

WebSphere 3.5.2

Hi there,

Has anyone had the following error come up when trying to execute a
servlet that uses cocoon 1.8.2 e.g. index.xml (supplied with cocoon).
Error: can not open resource D:\cocoon-1.8.2\conf\cocoon.properties

I am running two machines;
1 has NT workstation, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.0. Cocoon 1.8.2
The other has NT Server, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.2. Cocoon 1.8.2

It is the latter machine that the problems occur - the first machine works

fine and no problems have occured.

I think the problem is to do with URL rewriting but I do not know if this
is a problem when fixpack 2 of websphere is installed or something else.

Many thanks.

Richard Sharpe
mBusiness Consultant
Aspective.com

RE: WebSphere 3.5.2

Posted by Tapan Nanawati <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Richard
Very trivial but Hope you have not missed the path to cocoon.properties in
the "servelt zone parameters". I faced this problem.. once thats why....
check configuration once more.
Also in cocoon documentation the path is wrongly written as [path to
cocoon]/bin/cocoon.properties instead of conf/cocoon.properties folder. but
you have noticed this already..

Tapan Nanawati
Globe Communication
NIL/26, Malviya Nagar