Posted to user@roller.apache.org by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com> on 2008/01/04 17:18:49 UTC

MacOSX Client Recommendations?

I'm new to Roller and Blogs - but not computing. I appreciate all the
hard work of all the contributers to this project. Here is a question
that is not a complaint :-)

I've tried a few different MacOSX clients for maintaining my
development Roller 4.0. All that I have tried have drawbacks. Does
anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks. Perhaps we can have a discussion, or perhaps there is an
archive I've missed.

Regards,
Dave

Re: MacOSX Client Recommendations?

Posted by Stephen Winnall <st...@vimia.com>.
I use Ecto (ecto.kung-foo.tv). I chose it over Qumana (www.qumana.com)
because - at the time - Qumana didn't support catgories, but there
seems to be a new version out. I thought Qumana was free, but I
haven't been able to confirm that from their website.

Steve

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
I use MarsEdit.