Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rolf Strijdhorst <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/16 23:44:11 UTC

Does project a include project b in the classpath if they are both part of a multi project?

Hi I'm working with maven2 and using eclipse I have a war project and a jar
project.
when i am using the maven-eclipse plugin and have stated that my war project
has a dependency on my jar project. I do not see the jar in my list of
project dependencies. in the ide.
This seems to cause a problem with my integration of the jetty plugin as
well because it cannot find any of my classes in the jar project when i'm
running jetty6.

The packaged war however works as expected. does anyone have a clue how to
fix it or have a work around for it?

regards Rolf