Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2008/03/02 09:14:09 UTC

ServiveMix with Delphi and Free Pascal

Dear all

In the past months I developed an JMS client library for Apache ActiveMQ,
which seems to be quite stable now.

Next month I would like to start with the development of a JBI adapter for
Delphi and Free Pascal, using the servicemix-jms binding component. (Built
on top of my JMS client library).

Now I need some help to put things on my todo list (and in the right order).
My list is still quite short:

* read a lot of documentation (started with the JBI spec already)
* explore the JMS binding example at
http://servicemix.apache.org/jms-binding.html
* try to use my Delphi JMS client library with the JMS binding example
* implement a Delphi library (or component) for the JBI message exchange
patterns

A fellow developer wrote in a Delphi newsgroup some days ago:
 "I think that MoM, ESB, and other messaging solutions have been overlooked
by many Delphi developers because most of these systems are based on Java"

My understanding is that the "J" in JBI does not mean "Java only". And I am
very happy to see how language-independent ServiceMix is.

Regards,
Michael Justin