Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by vikas bhatia <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/17 15:53:16 UTC

questions about versioning

A couple of questions about versioning.

1. Are the versions exported and imported during export and import of
repository?
2. Can I choose to set a version limit of the repository, where say versions
more that 10 are discarded?

Thanks.

vikas.

Re: questions about versioning

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 5/19/06, Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com> wrote:
> wow, i didn't know that. who is the mentor and who the student? i
> certainly can give some input on this topic, since i did already a
> prototype on a private project basis.

I'm to be the mentor, given that Google accepts the project. Nicolas
is currently the top candidate, but the final decisions are made next
week. If we get the project, then we'll run a design iteration on the
mailing list to gather all relevant input and feedback.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: questions about versioning

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
wow, i didn't know that. who is the mentor and who the student? i
certainly can give some input on this topic, since i did already a
prototype on a private project basis.

regards, tobi

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by vikas bhatia <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks tobias

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
> 1. Are the versions exported and imported during export and import of
> repository?
no.

> 2. Can I choose to set a version limit of the repository, where say versions
> more that 10 are discarded?
no.

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97