Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by eugenebalt <eu...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/13 15:32:24 UTC

How does urlFor(..) work? (for dynamic resource, src="" tag)

I'm having a little trouble using /urlFor(..)/

Does every resource automatically get its own URL?

Let's say I have a DynamicWebResource. My DynamicWebResource is defined as a
dynamic PDF document *generated on the fly*.

This resource needs to be dynamically specified as data="" for an  tag. I
wrote a wrapper for  that has this line, following the available Wicket
example,

The problem is that occasionally this does not work. My Web Server
(WebSphere) gives me the occasional error "Invalid URL" when I refresh or go
back to the form.

Is it true that every time I construct a new DynamicWebResource, I get a new
temporary URL? What is the meaning of the line  ?

I got it from this example:
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/displaying-content-eg-pdf-excel-word-in-an-iframe.html

Thanks