Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Weseloh, Markus" <Ma...@gedas.de> on 2005/06/30 13:43:03 UTC

WebSphere SOAP under tomcat

Hi,

currently I'm developing an application for Tomcat 5.0.28. Now I want to
call a SOAP service but for this service exists only a client implementation
for the WebSphere libs. Is there a way to use this client implementation
under an standalone Tomcat? The first missing dependency is the file
webservices.jar from WebSphere, but when I look in the MANIFEST.MF of
webservices.jar I can find a lot of JARs that are required by
webservices.jar...and don't want to know how many libs are required by these
JARs. Does anybody know how I can use the WebSphere Client implementation of
the SOAP service (or ist the only way for me to generate an Axis
implementation manually)? One more info: the client implementation works
under WAS 5.1.1.4.

Regards
Markus Weseloh