Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/06/17 02:35:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.9.0 (release-0.9.0-rc3)

Dear community!

After careful testing and three release candidates, I take a chance and
hereby start a vote.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
0.9.0.

The commit to be voted on:
e4643d248350c5c2727d93aafd227e544f7d5690

Branch:
release-0.9.0-rc3 (
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/?p=flink.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/release-0.9.0-rc3
)

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~mxm/flink-0.9.0-rc3/

Release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint C2909CBF:
http://www.apache.org/dist/flink/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1041

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.9.0.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

The vote ends on Saturday (June 20, 2015).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.9.0

The following commits have been added since the last release candidate
(release-0.9.0-rc2):

0914a7d [FLINK-2210] Table API support for aggregation on columns with null
values
adc3e0e [FLINK-2203] handling null values for RowSerializer
fa02e5f [FLINK-2174] allow comments in 'slaves' file
44b969e [FLINK-2226][YARN] fail application on failed single-job cluster job
57810b5 [build] merge transitive notice files to shaded notices
57955d9 [FLINK-2120][runtime] rename AbstractJobVertex to JobVertex
6a9782a [legal] Updates LICENSE/NOTICE file of source and binary
distribution
d690633 [FLINK-2225] [scheduler] Excludes static code paths from
co-location constraint to avoid scheduling problems
0a8142a [hotfix] Removed execute() that followed print() in quickstart
wordcount jobs
2359b49 [docs] Update obsolate cluster execution guide
c2b1e12 [FLINK-2209] [docs] Document linking with jars not in the binary
dist
ccaa0b0 [FLINK-2221] [docs] Docs for not using local filesystem on the
cluster as state backup
d147c71 [hotfix] Some small fixups in README.md
a300eec [FLINK-2219] [webfrontend] Fix IllegalArgumentException and
decrease log level
c4f3f48 [FLINK-2224] Log error cause in JobStatusChange
8232809 [FLINK-2216] Exclude javadoc jar from examples
b342cf7 [readme] Synchronize tagline with intro, fix typos

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.9.0 (release-0.9.0-rc3)

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 for reverting.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.