Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Manfred Bergmann <mb...@software-by-mabe.com> on 2016/11/22 17:13:26 UTC

Kendo UI AjaxtreeView testing for rendered nodes

Hi.

I'd like to unit-test if and which tree elements have rendered.
How could I do that? It seems the rendered HTML only has the <div/> element
of the tree view.

Manfred

Re: Kendo UI AjaxtreeView testing for rendered nodes

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
IIRC, the static TreeView is based on the underlying HTML, therefore no
call is made to [lazy]load the content.
About the generated content tree (lazy mode), I guess it can be retrieve by
an HTML id.

This page will be interesting for you:
http://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/intro/widget-basics/wrapper-element

Hope this help,